Skip to main content Skip to footer
Shop Tommy Bahama Restaurants & Marlin Bars Resorts & Spas
Find a Store     |    

styleablewrapper1297051228

Flat-Rate Shipping for Orders Over $125 USD: $10 USD Standard | $19.99 USD Express
Flat-Rate Shipping for Orders Over $125 USD:
$10 USD Standard | $19.99 USD Express

Mobile email sign-up pop-up
Email sign-up pop-up

Shop Tommy Bahama Restaurants & Marlin Bars Resorts & Spas
Find a Store     |    

Boracay 12-Inch Chino Shorts

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Boracay 12-Inch Chino Shorts Are The Best Great shorts and perfect length for the tall guys! Comfortable, great looking, bought them for my husband in every color. Heads up ... applied Shout to a stain and it completely took the color out of these shorts, actually had to buy a replacemnt pair. So, NOT COLOR SAFE!!
Date published: 2023-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best shorts that we can find Great shorts! Comfortable, stylish and great colors~! We have been looking for the longer shorts and finally found some that my husband loves!
Date published: 2023-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great For Long Legs! I have a 38 inseam with a 36 waist. So it's very tough to find shorts. The only reason I only own four pairs of these is because of the price. Very comfortable and a great fit.
Date published: 2023-07-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Pull in shorts that comes up in the crotch area These shorts have a pull in the crotch area. All 7 pair I have bought have the same pull. Beware
Date published: 2023-07-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great shorts! Nice fabric and fit. A little pricey. Arrived quickly.
Date published: 2023-07-07
  • y_2023, m_8, d_5, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_19, tr_347
  • loc_en_US, sid_T821251, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_tommybahama
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT