Skip to main content Skip to footer
Shop Tommy Bahama Restaurants & Marlin Bars Resorts & Spas
Find a Store     |    

styleablewrapper1297051228

Flat-Rate Shipping for Orders Over $125 USD: $10 USD Standard | $19.99 USD Express
Flat-Rate Shipping for Orders Over $125 USD:
$10 USD Standard | $19.99 USD Express

Mobile email sign-up pop-up
Email sign-up pop-up

Shop Tommy Bahama Restaurants & Marlin Bars Resorts & Spas
Find a Store     |    

Boracay Brushed-Twill Jeans

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful fit and great look!! Very comfortable and stylish. Size is right on but be careful the silk items will run a bit larger. Same size silk pants had to be altered (30 inseam is shortest available) Jeans perfect. I have 3 other pairs!!
Date published: 2023-07-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Mis-labeling. I like the pants but as has happened before in my 30 years of buying countless Tommy Bahama items, the original pair was mis-sized so I had to return it. There's sometimes a problem with your quality control. After some persuasion they did send me a corrected pair in three business days at no extra charge.
Date published: 2023-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Phenomenal I absolutely love these things. I have brushed twill from others lifestyle companies and none touch these relative to overall performance e.g. ease of movement, comfort, fit, look and quality. I bought one pair and abused them, they held up so well, I bought three more. You can dress them up or down, no issue, super versatile. Cliche but they really are losing revenue not provind more color options.
Date published: 2023-03-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Tapered "skinny" jeans Why are they tapered? Why is Tommy Bahama moving toward the skinny jean "hipster" clientele? Have you seen what a middle aged, overweight man looks like in tapered skinny jeans? I have an older version of these pants that fit perfectly. This new version does not. At least put the word "tapered" in the description please.
Date published: 2023-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Pants Ever The best pants I've ever owned. Can dress them up or down easily. Great for work. Soft, perfect fit, and well-made. The only problem is that I spilled red wine on them the second time I ever wore them, and the stain was impossible to remove. I ended up ruining them trying to get the stain out and I've never been so sad about a pair of pants. *cryfacemoji
Date published: 2023-01-22
  • y_2023, m_8, d_5, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_137
  • loc_en_US, sid_T123173, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_tommybahama
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT