Skip to main content Skip to footer
Shop Tommy Bahama Restaurants & Marlin Bars Resorts & Spas
Find a Store     |    

styleablewrapper1297051228

Flat-Rate Shipping for Orders Over $125 USD: $10 USD Standard | $19.99 USD Express
Flat-Rate Shipping for Orders Over $125 USD:
$10 USD Standard | $19.99 USD Express

Mobile email sign-up pop-up
Email sign-up pop-up

Shop Tommy Bahama Restaurants & Marlin Bars Resorts & Spas
Find a Store     |    

Boracay 5-Pocket Jeans

Rated 3 out of 5 by from Love them, but not wash friendly! Love the fir and style of these jeans and have them in every color, but they are not very durable. I got food on the blue ones and tried to rub it off only to find out it rubbed off the dye and left a big light spot. Not able to wear any longer so I had to buy another pair. Not wash friendly!
Date published: 2023-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Jean substitute Great fit, very soft. Very comfortable pair of pants
Date published: 2023-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best 5 pocket on the market! Have several colors of Boracay jeans. They fit great and are super comfortable. Just the right amount of stretch. The colors work good with my polo and button up shirts. They age well also.
Date published: 2023-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great looking comfortable pant. great looking comfortable pant. olive color is very nice. runs true to size.
Date published: 2023-07-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality This is my third pair and they are all quality. They are soft, but also durable and wash nicely. They are slim, but not too snug or too baggy. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2023-07-13
  • y_2023, m_8, d_5, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_39, tr_599
  • loc_en_US, sid_T115497, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_tommybahama
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT